- Show Featured Images in RSS Feed and Feedburner 0 comments | posted on 18/03/2011
- 5 Ways to Recognize the Font 0 comments | posted on 28/02/2011
- Internal Linking Optimization of WordPress Blog Posts Without Plugins 0 comments | posted on 27/02/2011
- 33 jQuery, Mootools, Prototype Lightbox Scripts 0 comments | posted on 10/03/2011
- How to Optimize Title Tags for SEO 0 comments | posted on 16/02/2011
- Online Tools for Testing Loading Time of Your Blog
- 30+ jQuery Plugins and Scripts for Web Designers
- Show Featured Images in RSS Feed and Feedburner
- SEO Services in USA and How to Find the Best One
- Insert Google Adsense Anywhere in Your Blog Post
- 33 jQuery, Mootools, Prototype Lightbox Scripts
- Remove Admin Bar from WordPress Blog
- 5 Ways to Recognize the Font
- Internal Linking Optimization of WordPress Blog Posts Without Plugins
- Adding WordPress Blog to Google, Yahoo and Bing Search Engines
Category Archives: Wordpress hacks
Today I want to tell you about “Adding thumbnails to RSS feed” or better to say “Show featured images in RSS feed“. This method will work with your Wordpress RSS feed and with Feedburner RSS feed. As you know, you can add a featured image to your blog post and this image will be displayed in a specific place, somewhere near to your blog post excerpt on the home page of your blog (the place and size depends on your template).
By default this thumbnails or featured images will not be shown in your RSS feed, but you can fix that by adding some piece of code into your functions.php file.
I want to show you how to to insert Google Adsense ads into your post at Wordpress blog (or how to show Google Adsense banners anywhere in your post). Google Adsense is one of the most popular way to earn money on your blog. You can see them on Wordpress sidebars, in the beginning of the posts or right after the post…
Usually people are using widgets, plugins or inserting them somewhere into single.php file. But this methods not allowing you to show your Google Adsense banners inside your post, for example somewhere between paragraphs or right in the middle of your post.
Where are a lot of new features in WordPress 3.1 and one of them is Admin Bar and we are going to remove it. Some would say that Admin Bar is very useful and handy because you can easily access your WordPress dashboard, you can add new posts or manage your comments etc… , but where are bloggers, who think that it is annoying and distracting (and I’m one of them), and I can’t work when something is annoying me.
So I will show you how to remove Admin Bar from Wordpress blog (or rather, how to disable Admin Bar, because you can turn it on later).
The term of Internal Linking Optimization means the placement of internal links from one pages of blog or website to another for transferring some more weight to most important pages of your blog. In fact, before making some external Wordpress SEO optimization steps, you need to make good internal optimization and internal linking structure is one of the first steps you need to do.
I suppose that if you’re using Wordpress, then your website is a blog and the main content of all blogs are blog-posts. This means that you need to give more weight to your posts. If you will have more links, internal and incoming links – you will get more traffic from search engines, especially from Google (read my previous article about How to add Wordpress blog to Google). Usually all bloggers and webmasters are using widgets and plugins for internal linking (such as “Popular posts“, “Relative Posts” etc), but this is not enough, because some of the posts may not get in to this lists of links. In this case you need something like “Previous posts” Wordpress hack.