- 30+ jQuery Plugins and Scripts for Web Designers 0 comments | posted on 24/03/2011
- 5 Ways to Recognize the Font 0 comments | posted on 28/02/2011
- Show Featured Images in RSS Feed and Feedburner 0 comments | posted on 18/03/2011
- Insert Google Adsense Anywhere in Your Blog Post 0 comments | posted on 12/03/2011
- How to Create Wireframe of Website 0 comments | posted on 13/02/2011
- Online Tools for Testing Loading Time of Your Blog
- 30+ jQuery Plugins and Scripts for Web Designers
- Show Featured Images in RSS Feed and Feedburner
- SEO Services in USA and How to Find the Best One
- Insert Google Adsense Anywhere in Your Blog Post
- 33 jQuery, Mootools, Prototype Lightbox Scripts
- Remove Admin Bar from WordPress Blog
- 5 Ways to Recognize the Font
- Internal Linking Optimization of WordPress Blog Posts Without Plugins
- Adding WordPress Blog to Google, Yahoo and Bing Search Engines
Category Archives: Web Design
Collection of 30+ new and useful jQuery plugins and scripts for web designers. This set contains jQuery sliders, image galleries, slideshow plugins, jQuery navigation menus, interactive maps, image rotators, plugins for tabs, accordion menus, user interface elements, web contact forms, modal windows, tooltips and many other fresh jQuery solutions collected in one place.
This jQuery plugins will help you to create your unique web designs.
There are many solutions like Lightbox, to display the pop-up block (modal windows, overlays) of single images, web image galleries, videos and other media and content formats on your websites. Internet users loves the “lightbox” effect. It looks cool and stylish. You should use it, if you are working on new web design project.
This is a list of Top 33 jQuery, Mootools, Prototype Lightbox Scripts for displaying galleries and images in overlay pop-up boxes.
Today I’ve visited the lectures of Eric Reiss, en expert in information architecture, usability and user experience.
These terms sound pretty scary, but they describes subject areas, which are important for everyone who working with structure, web design and content.
The lecture was devoted to set of rules (Eric calls it “Dogma”). If you will follow these rules, you’ll be able to create true sites for “people”, free from modern technology and fashion.