- Online Tools for Testing Loading Time of Your Blog
- 30+ jQuery Plugins and Scripts for Web Designers
- Show Featured Images in RSS Feed and Feedburner
- SEO Services in USA and How to Find the Best One
- Insert Google Adsense Anywhere in Your Blog Post
- 33 jQuery, Mootools, Prototype Lightbox Scripts
- Remove Admin Bar from WordPress Blog
- 5 Ways to Recognize the Font
- Internal Linking Optimization of WordPress Blog Posts Without Plugins
- Adding WordPress Blog to Google, Yahoo and Bing Search Engines
Category Archives: Tools
Probably all of you understand that your blog loading time (or speed) is a very important SEO factor. Such search engines like Google loves blogs with fast loading time. Loading time is important not just for blogs, but also for websites and forums. If your project is too slow, it can leads to unpleasant effects. Your visitors can leave your blog before its loaded into the browser, because nobody likes blogs that take forever to load. Besides, search engines, especially Google, take into account the loading speed in the overall assessment of the usefulness of your blog.
Fast loading speed of your blog will:
- Improve your blog’s usability. Readers likes when the website loads quickly.
- Improve your SEO, because search engines will crawl your pages faster (Google prefer fast websites).
How to recognize the font? – probably every graphic and web designer was faced with this problem. You were surfing the internet and saw a logo or a picture with some text and you fell in love with the font that someone was using. Sound familiar? So how to get the name of the font from the picture? This is not so difficult as you think … There are several ways to find or recognize the font. For these methods you need a picture with the text, written by your desired font and you need to know some nuances. This is my 5 ways to recognize the font:
Volkside design company made a gift for web developers, releasing free bookmarklet tool – Wirify. With Wirify you can create wireframe of any website with just one click.
This is very useful tool to quickly assess some aspects of website design: a modular system of layout, visual hierarchy, white space, symmetry, golden section, the rule of thirds, etc.