- 30+ jQuery Plugins and Scripts for Web Designers 0 comments | posted on 24/03/2011
- Show Featured Images in RSS Feed and Feedburner 0 comments | posted on 18/03/2011
- 5 Ways to Recognize the Font 0 comments | posted on 28/02/2011
- 33 jQuery, Mootools, Prototype Lightbox Scripts 0 comments | posted on 10/03/2011
- How to Get Your Twitter RSS Feed URL 0 comments | posted on 16/02/2011
- Online Tools for Testing Loading Time of Your Blog
- 30+ jQuery Plugins and Scripts for Web Designers
- Show Featured Images in RSS Feed and Feedburner
- SEO Services in USA and How to Find the Best One
- Insert Google Adsense Anywhere in Your Blog Post
- 33 jQuery, Mootools, Prototype Lightbox Scripts
- Remove Admin Bar from WordPress Blog
- 5 Ways to Recognize the Font
- Internal Linking Optimization of WordPress Blog Posts Without Plugins
- Adding WordPress Blog to Google, Yahoo and Bing Search Engines
Category Archives: SEO
Search Engine Optimization (commonly known as SEO) is a powerful way that one can use to promote a business on the internet. With the number of internet users increasing every other year and with search engines replacing the traditional directories for finding products and services both locally or globally, it has become very important to get your products and services promoted on the web. The advantages that SEO services give to a business have made Search engine optimization services USA become a vibrant business opportunity.
The term of Internal Linking Optimization means the placement of internal links from one pages of blog or website to another for transferring some more weight to most important pages of your blog. In fact, before making some external Wordpress SEO optimization steps, you need to make good internal optimization and internal linking structure is one of the first steps you need to do.
I suppose that if you’re using Wordpress, then your website is a blog and the main content of all blogs are blog-posts. This means that you need to give more weight to your posts. If you will have more links, internal and incoming links – you will get more traffic from search engines, especially from Google (read my previous article about How to add Wordpress blog to Google). Usually all bloggers and webmasters are using widgets and plugins for internal linking (such as “Popular posts“, “Relative Posts” etc), but this is not enough, because some of the posts may not get in to this lists of links. In this case you need something like “Previous posts” Wordpress hack.
You have installed your Wordpress blog, configured your template and wrote a few posts … what to do next? Now I’ll tell you how to manually add your Wordpress blog to Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines.
But why you need to do this? All major search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) will find your blog by themselves, it’s just a matter of time. But there are several reasons to do this manually.
Using the Sitemap, webmasters can inform search engines about the web pages and posts that are available for crawling on their blog. Sitemap – is an XML-file, which contains all URL-addresses of blog’s pages and posts, combined with the metadata associated with each URL-address (date of last modification, frequency of changes, the priority of the page) so that search engines can crawl the blog more correctly.
Usually, search engine crawlers are finding new blog posts by incoming links or links from another pages of your blog. By adding a sitemap to your blog, you can direct search engines to all your content. Creating a Sitemap for your Wordpress blog is one of the first and important steps in search engine optimization of your blog (i.e. SEO).
Title tag is one of the most important part of any blog or website page, so, as a web designer or SEO optimizer you should pay more attention on how you compose it. Creating correct titles is similar to art and not everyone can make it properly from the first try, that’s why you need to know some SEO tricks for titles. If you will use this 12 tips for optimizing and using your title tags, you will avoid many problems in the future.